- Effective against specific viruses* and bacteria* less than 0.3 micron in size
- 360° system circulates air at 400 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Complete odor and VOC removal
- Patent-pending UV-C technology
- On-board digital screen reporting
- High volume 400 cubic feet per minute fan operation for complete air change within 2 -5 minutes in a typical room of 800 cubic feet.
- Powerful yet quiet brush-less high-speed motor disinfects 400 CFM of air volume (42 - 46 decibels at average operating speeds).
- High capacity HEPA pre-filter cartridge captures particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- Large volume UVC induction chamber for full process of pathogen-laden air, lab tested for up to 99.9995% efficacy.
- 360-degree total air intake system creates a quiet undetectable air induction vortex.
- Patented carbon substrate for complete odor and VOC removal.
- No airflow disturbance, no temperature or humidity variations, and no negative or positive air pressure interference.
- Zero ozone production.
- 110-120 voltage standard outlet --same power requirements as a typical residential ceiling fan.
- On-Board Digital screen reporting
- EPA Filter/Air Flow integrity metering
- UC-V Light integrity/intensity metering
**NOTE: No air disinfection device exists that can claim to kill the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus. This virus is not available to test at this time.
Our device is effective against the surrogate norovirus, a small non-enveloped virus that is one of the most difficult viruses to kill.